zaterdag 11 mei 2013


Hello,

It's today the 11th of May, and tomorrow is it mother's day. That's a special day! I wish my mom a happy mother's day! Today I went to eleanor her house, Blandine and Stella came too. In the morning we went canoeing on the lake. But the weather wasn't that great, there was a lot of fog. It looked like on a film set. In the afternoon Blandine and me did something crazy. Tomorrow I will let you know what we did, and will show you the pictures.
We had a great time!
Not in this blog message but in the next one. You find the recipe for chocolate chip cookies.

Greetings Zoë





That was when we went fishing



Me and Eleanor her host dad


Our canoe


Me and my friend Eleanor from Australië

The group of my acting class at Drama Festival

The students from Halifax West High school that went to Drama Festival

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten