dinsdag 2 juli 2013

Last blog message of my adventure


Hello,

It's today the 2th of Juli! I arrived yesterday back in Belgium. I had a good and safely flight.
It's the end of my adventure, it was a great experience that I will never forget! This experience changed me in a positive way, it made me stronger! I met wonderful people there, that will be my friends forever! Canada is a wonderful country with so much nature. Canada is my second home.
This is the last message I will post on my blog. I wanna thank the people that followed my blog!
I hope you enjoyed it, it was a great pleasure to write for you all!
Always follow your dreams! It won't be easy sometimes but you can always try! Try to do what you love and love what you do!
Thank you all!

Many greetings,
Zoë



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten