zaterdag 23 februari 2013

Hello,
It's today the 23th of february. The 20th of february they celebrate at school Chinese New Year. During lunchtime they gave Lucky cookies. Inside the cookie is a little paper with a personal text on it.
Sometime it's true what they tell.
After school we (Giulia, Blandine, Ally and me) went to the library to do our homework. After that we went for dinner at a sushi restaurant. I think my sister will be jealous now because she loves sushi!
That is a good and light supper. That's what we needed because after our dinner went to the Canada Game Center. It's a big building with a lot of gym activities. Like swimming pool that's what we did first. Basketball, jogging track, ping pong,.....

On 7pm we came out the swimming pool and went to the gym. There are also sessions that you can try.
Wednesday we tried kik boxing. Normally the session is an hour but I stopped after 30 minutes. it was too intense. We had a really nice evening.

Today I went go karting with my friend Erin. It was a lot of fun. It wasn't easy because you need to think about different things. I won the race but we were only with two. So we had both good places.
I'll show you some pictures!

Greetings Zoë

This week I took a footbath while I was sketching.





if they ask to spell my name they write it still different.

Me and my friend Erin




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten