maandag 11 maart 2013

Hello,

Today is the 11th of march. Tuesday the 5th of march something special happened in the evening.
About a week ago a friend called me to tell that I was on the principal's list. I didn't know what that meant. It means the courses you had in the first semester, and you count all the points and the average in the ninety percent. I was surprised because I had never expected. It was an honor to get that.
It was a nice evening I went with my host family to this evening. To suprise me, my host family invited a friend. That was very nice! At the presentation were some other friends who were also on the list.

Wednesday the 6th of march, after school we had an activity with the international students from Halifax West High School and ambassadors. We cooked a meal all with different dishes from each country. We had some Belgium fries (no French fries ;)), pasta, poutine, crepes,.......
Nice to have different ingredients and flavors to taste.
Under my blog message you will see pictures, but tomorrow more pictures are coming.

Greetings Zoë


A beach 

Me and my host sister Giulia

That is the same beach but from another perspective.

a groups picture from wednesday

a groups picture from tuesday

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten