zaterdag 30 maart 2013


Hello,
Today it is the 30th of March, tomorrow is it Easter. Happy Easter everyone!
On Good friday I had no school and monday I have also no school.
At my school they organize a lot of things. Wednesday we had twin day. A lot of people came to school dressed like an other person. At school I have a friend that have a twin sister. But they forgot  that it was twin day. And during lunch they had a competition who the best twin was.
And thursday it was formal day. If you came to school with formal clothes than you'll get at lunch time free food. Was amazed how many people participated. I Like the fact that they organize so many things, on this way you learn to know each other.

Yesterday I went on a day trip with my host family. We went to Chester, Lunenburg, Bridgewater.
My host sister Giulia hadn't seen these places, I did. But In an other season. Those places are wonderful and stay special. We had supper in Lunenburg. At a restaurant with a view on the ocean. I ate fish and chips, delicious!
Today I had my skype record, 4 hours! I skyped with five friends, Lisa, Sylvie, Lucke, Laura, Annelies. It was really nice to see them back. After a while it felt like we were sitting in the same room. Skype is a great invention!

Now you will see pictures from our day trip!
Greetings Zoë







This boat is stranded in the middle of nowhere.


Me with in the background Lunenburg.



a road perspective




Suzan we're so far away from each other but in some way we are close by ;)

This is the blue nose a famous ship. It's wrapped up in Lunenburg.


We saw two deers on our trip




I saw mustaches in these clouds.



The building with the big windows that was the restaurant. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten