dinsdag 5 maart 2013

Hello,
Today is the 5th of february. Yesterday it was the 4 of february, I've been here six months!
On my last blog message I told you that I gonna show you the pictures from the hockey game where I went to. That was an activity from the International Student Program. It took place the 26th and 27th of February. It was the Halifax Mooseheads against the Titans. The Halifax Mooseheads are a really famous hockey team here in Nova Scotia. They won with 11 points. And the titans had only 3 points.
Hockey is here really popular and in Europe is mostly soccer really popular.

Greetings Zoë




The players from the Mooseheads are coming always out this moose head



During the breaks they have activities, during this break the little children played hockey



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten