zaterdag 6 april 2013


Hello,

It's today the 6th of April. Two days ago I've been here seven months. I can't realize it!
For Easter we got some chocolate, the chocolate was delicious because it was Belgium chocolate.
The chocolate is already gone in our belly, that is to bad!

My host sister had to do a project about a person from an other country. Her country was Iran.
It's like a journal. When her project was finished I helped her with colouring the pages.
We took a picture when it was finished.

A couple days ago, we went in a shop to do some shopping. In every country you'll find some chocolate that came from Belgium. But for the first time I saw tomatoes that came from Belgium.
They looked good until we picked them up. The tomatoes fell apart. It's still funny.

The 2nd, 3th and 4th of April, I was involved in a Digital Bootcamp. When you hear the word bootcamp you think directly about adventure, woods, no toilet,....
That was it absolutely not. It took place at the Centre of Art and Technology (CAT, the college) down town. We had the opportunity to follow the course that interested you. I was in Graphic Design.
Some other courses where fashion, film making, animation, event management,.......
The project that we made was a poster for a horror movie, with our own picture in it.
It was great because we could use the material (computer, camera's,.......).
The days from the bootcamp the actually students had vacation that week.
That's a good way to know the school better.
Under my blog message you will find some pictures.

Greetings Zoë

Easter eggs







The puppy Flannery



My horror poster 1

My horror poster 2

My Friends on the Skype, Lisa was there too!






1 opmerking:

  1. Dag Zoë,

    Ik wou je nog eens zeggen dat ik het super leuk vond u nog een te zien via skype, allemaal dankzij de Lisa :D
    En ik wens je nog veel plezier daar!
    De dagen gaan snel en voor je het weet sta je weer in ons klein landje :o
    Dus nog veel amusement en tot de volgende keer :D hihi

    Groetjes Sylvie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen