zondag 14 april 2013


Hello,

It's today the 14th of April, time flies. Wednesday at our school there was a big event. The biggest event of the year. Head for the cure was the slogan. You could get a haircut to donate your hair, for every inch people gave money. The amount they have collected they will let us know tomorrow at school.
The CBC News was also there, here is the link for the interview, http://www.cbc.ca/player/News/Health/ID/2375588040/
It took place in our gym.

Friday evening after we finished the movie I went to bed. The wind was blowing, and when I looked outside I saw that it was snowing. I couldn't believe it. In the middle of april it's still snowing. Yesterday I went with my friend Erin to a water color course. It took place at our church.
It was really interesting. The artist was James Ray. The whole time he called me the Belgium girl.
We created step by step a forest. One day I will show you the result.

It is tomorrow the start of a new school week.
Have a good week everybody!

Greetings Zoë

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten