dinsdag 30 april 2013


Hello,

It's today the 30th of April, in four days I'm here 8th months.
Sunday the 21 of April, I went fishing with Eleanor in the lake by her house. It was a beautiful evening, and we fished until sunset. We didn't catched anything but now we are prepared for the next time.
A couple weeks ago I bought an aquarelle book.
I have not done much but I'll show you the ones that were finished. It's a begin.
After such a long winter, the longest winter that I ever had. The spring is coming, signs of life.
Flowers begin to grow, birds are back, saw today the first wasp. A couple days ago, when we walked to the bus stop. We saw a coyote crossing the street. On one of my blog messages I told you about the two coyotes that were walking around here. And now I saw one!
That was something special.

Sunday the 28 of April, I went on a day trip with my host family to the valley (Windsor, Wolfville, Kentville, and discovering new places). It was a sunny day, a good day to take pictures.
We saw a lot of animals like sheeps, horses, lama's, an eagle and his nest,...
While we were driving, we drove by a cemetery. The cemeteries are very different here. They are not fenced, and they are placed randomly. But some cemeteries have the same setup. I hope the pictures will give a better idea how the day looked like.

Tomorrow I will post a recipe, and some other pictures!
Greetings Zoë






















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten