maandag 22 april 2013


Hello,

It's today the 22nd of April! Before I gonna realize, my adventure will be over :(. But I will be happy to see everyone back. I am enjoying everyday! This adventure is amazing!

It's been a while ago that I have posted something. Friday evening I went to the school Musical "Anything Goes".
They played it four time's Thursday, Friday and Saterday two times. It was amazing, The level was so high. It was like a professional production. There was a lot of people involved, I helped out with the set painting. I will tell you about the synopsis.
Billy Crocker, a young Wall Street broker, has fallen in love with heiress Hope Harcourt. His boss, Elisha J. Whitney, is preparing to travel to London aboard the S.S. "American" and Billy's friend Reno Sweeney will be traveling on the same ship. Billy goes to the dock to say "Bon Voyage". But gets accidentally on the ship. And then a lot of adventure begins!
Here are some links from short youtube videos out of our school musical.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfmRf5LaRGU&noredirect=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5UFTbhTsPY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XtTu4S3c8A

Today we had an activity with the International student program. We went to Peggy's Cove, a little museum of Peggy's Cove and to a place where they catch lobsters.
It was perfect weather for this trip, sunny with a blue sky!
Under my blog message I will show you some picture.

Greetings Zoë






My sister Giulia and my friend Eleanor (in the front)


The ocean is so blue!

Jonathan (from Hongkong)



Me and the lobster, these lobsters are huge!






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten