woensdag 19 juni 2013


Hello,

It is today the 19th of June. Today I will talk about the second part of the trip. Sorry that you had to wait a day longer. Saturday morning when we woke up, we had a huge breakfast at the Bed and Breakfast. A little bit to much. It started with banana bread and cinnamon rolls. Then yoghurt. After that they served some fruit. I was almost stuffed. We got some beans in tomato sauce. At least the last dish arrived. That were two pancakes with apple and cinnamon. We ate until lunch hour.

That day we saw a lot of wild animals. I went whale watching with my mother and I saw a Minke whale. He was nine meters long. He swam under the boat, the boat was much smaller then him.
Amazing to see these huge animals!
We saw two moose that day, I saw one at the wild life park. But to see them in nature that's special.
There were lots of eagles. That day a lot of special things happened.
Sunday and monday we did the rest of the Cabot Trail. That's so beautiful, every corner surprised me.
Sunday evening we had lobster at the restaurant. I was trying to open it nicely. But one piece flew in the air and hit the other side of the room. That was funny. I couldn't stop laughing.
I had a really nice trip with my parents! Tomorrow it's their last day here. The flight is in the evening.
And ten days later I'll be back in Belgium. Time goes so fast, unbelievable!
It's hard to believe.
Now I will show you some pictures!

Greetings Zoë








The moose

Expeditie Robinson in Canada ;)

The whale

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten