zaterdag 1 juni 2013


Hello,

It is today the first of June. Time flies, I will say this phrase a hundred times :). Today is also the day that the last month of my adventure starts, July 1 I arrive in Belgium. June will be a very nice month, I will enjoy each day even more than I already did ;)!
Tomorrow is the second of June, my dad his birthday. Happy birthday dad!!!

Eleanor from Australia her host dad coaches the olympic team of wheel chair basketball. And sometimes he organizes activities for anyone who wants to try. I went two times, it's harder than you might think. Two times you go with the ball on your lap and then you dribble twice. In the begin my multitask wasn't that good. I pounded against the wall, but the second time it was better.

We had a really long winter, the last snow fell in April. The winter is so long here that they don't have spring. It was immediately summer. Today when I woke up it was already 22°C. And during the day it went up to 28°C. I'm not used to the hot weather, but I certainly enjoyed. I even slept with the windows open.

I ate a Canadian lobster today. It was a nice experience. We went to a friend from my host parents. He worked with his father on a boat, and he knows very well how to get it apart.
I will show pictures, so you will get a better idea how they eat lobster in Nova Scotia.

Tomorrow I will post an other recipe on my blog!
Greetings Zoë


This position is to put them asleep, they are quiet in that position.


They just came out of the pot.


The tablecloth is very original.



It is for everybody a new experience also for the dog.








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten