donderdag 13 juni 2013


Hello,

Today we are 13th of June. The third of June was the last activity of the International Student program of Nova Scotia. It took place at Mic Mac Canoe Club. From 5 pm until 8.30 pm.
There were Dragon boats. These are very long boats, and you can canoe with a lot of people together. Out of teak wood to various designs and sizes. After that we came inside to have a nice dinner together.
Every student got a certificate of Enrollment. They took a picture from all the international students from every school. Then there were awards in all categories, I also got an award. That was a great honor, did not expect. Thank you to the people that nominated me. You will see a picture of the award under my blog message.
You will see also some pictures from my trip with my parents, and tomorrow I will write about the trip.

Greetings,
Zoë













Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten