vrijdag 28 juni 2013


Hello,

Today we are the 28th of June. Unbelievable!!! It has been already a really emotional week! But also a beautiful week with lots of exciting things. I will tell you about that.
Before I came here they said, leaving would be the hardest moment. And that's true, did not think it would be so hard! When I was packing, I realized that I have a lot of stuff here, stuff from ten months.
Canada will always be my second home!
I will be happy to see my friends and family back in Belgium!

Now I will tell about the prom and the graduation. The prom was monday. My date was Jonathan from Hong Kong. First we went to the Public gardens in Halifax at 5pm. To take a lot of pictures.
On 6.45pm we went to the World Trade Convention centre down town. The dinner and the dance took there place.
For dinner we had chicken with a nice salad, and the dessert was chocolate cake with ice cream.
The prom ended at midnight.

Thursday it was the graduation. It took place at exhibition park on Prospect road. This year they had the biggest graduation group from the history of Halifax West High School. 430 students graduated.
That was really special to be part of that! They have video's from it, that I will show you later but now I will show some pictures. Prom and graduation are really big in Canada.

Tomorrow is my last full day, hard to believe.
Am grateful that I was able to experience this adventure!
I will post one more blog message on sunday.

Greetings,
Zoë











Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten