donderdag 6 juni 2013

Hello,

Today it was the 6th of June, it's already the 7th of June. Today is a special day, and I still can't realize.
My parents are arriving in the late afternoon. After almost ten months I gonna be happy to see them back. Skype is great but to see people back in the front of you, and be able to give them a hug will be a great feeling. My parents are now on their way to the airport. I wish them a good flight!

The 28th of May we had an activity with the International Student Program. We went to Shubenacadie wild life park. The weather was great to walk around. The parks are so different then in Belgium. Our group and some other people were there. Totally not busy. We had a question sheet to fill out. One of the questions was taking pictures of certain animals. Now I will show you some pictures.

About two weeks ago I went with Erin golfing. But glowing in the dark golfing. It is with black lights and they painted inside with fluorescent paint. The effect that this makes is really cool. And makes it harder to get the golf ball in the hole. I will post some pictures.

Greetings Zoë

















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten